The Blackview BV7000 Pro (BV7000PRO) smartphone released in 2017. It is powered by Mediatek MT6750T chipset, 4 GB of RAM and 64 GB of internal storage.The Blackview BV7000 Pro runs on Android OS v6.0 (Marshmallow) out of the box. It comes with a Li-Po 3500 mAh, non-removable battery. It features a 5.5 inches IPS display with 1080 x 1920 px resolution. The IPS technology is one of the most leading LCD technologies in the world.
- 5.0 Inch Corning Gorilla Glass 3 Sharp Screen, 1920*1080 Pixel
- IP68 Waterproof Dustproof Shockproof
- MTK6750T 1.5GHz Octa Core
- Support Touch ID
- 4GB RAM + 64GB ROM, Support 32GB TF Card Expansion
- 13 MP Back Camera + 8 MP Front Camera
- Android 6.0 System
- 3500mAh Battery
- Dual SIM: Micro SIM + NANO SIM / TF Card (Another SIM Slot Can Be Used in Combination with a NANO SIM Card or a TF Card)
- Band: GSM 850/900/1800/1900MHz, WCDMA 900/2100MHz, FDD-LTE B1/B3/B7/B8/B20, Support 2G & 3G & 4G LTE Network
Blackview BV7000 Pro - 4GB RAM rugged smartphone
See More in This Link: https://goo.gl/SEbrPF
As the company claims, it is going to be the world’s thinnest, rugged business device on the market at only 12.6mm. This may seem a bit much, but don’t forget it’s a rugged device we are talking about. And, although in the past such devices featured low specs, this one is a beast. It features MT6750T octa-core SoC accompanied by 4GB RAM and 64GB of internal storage. In addition, the display is a 5″ FHD one with Gorilla Glass 3 on top. Lastly, its battery has a 3500mAh capacity with quick charge support. Of course, it supports LTE networks and will come in 3 colors. Oh, there seems to be a fingerprint sensor as well!